20070102

Happy New Year!

Alohaaaaaa. I swear, I'm sober now. Stop mocking me. Heee.. Anyway, Happy New Year babes :))

Guess New Year's Eve wasn't that lonely afterall. Kel and Flor asked me out to party party partaeeeeeeee. Uh, yea. They wanted to bring the innocent meeee, ahem ahem, to Zouk. Goddamnit, I tell you I effing hate that place okay. LOL. Don't ever ask me to go clubbing ever!! :/ Hmm, I'm not finished.. Lol, I didn't get into Zouk anyway, ha ha ha, because I look too immature. TSK TSK. I LOOK YOUNG~ FOREVER YOUNG!! WOOHOO! Okay, sorry got too carried away, anyhoo, was quite a relief that I didn't go in. Reason why I hate clubbing? One, enviroment. Two, CROWDS): Three, SMOKE! HAHAHA, GO ON, MOCK ME!!! Ok WTF is wrong with me.(Steady... Steady....) Oh so.. Entrance fee was $38? MMMMM Yea. Only poor Florrie and her friend got in. Darls and me ended up going back to Wisma. Went pubbing instead. And I got a little tipsy over some cocktail. Uhhhh. I SWEAR I WAS AWAKE, just a little cuckoo. Okay Okay, not little but VERY CUCKOO. Was so high I can't believe what happened either. Hahaha. Use to think I could handle alcohol.. It's just a glass, luh. Erm, NVM.. Shall go in bottles next time round.

After having my first round at Cosmopolitian, Kel and me went into Indochine for another round. Cocktail was good, mmm.. Wasn't feeling normal. Couldn't walk straight. Was laughing at myself. Was bullshitting? LOL. Like what Kel said, "Flora, Thank God you came back!!" LOL. YUP. She said I would have probably been rape??? -__-" LOL. Guess Zouk wasn't that FUN anyhoooo. Pubbing is so much better, for my case that is. So after the drinks, we strolled around Orchard Road with me in their arms.. LOL, I was swaying mad. O.o Nvm, the most hilarious thing they said to me was when I was sitting beneath this Gold Tree, "Eh, look at her.. Stare stare at the tree, thinking that money will drop down from the sky!" Wah lao... Humiliated. LOL.

Settled my sore feet at Macs for like 3hrs. Had been walking in heels since 12PM. So, my feet started to swell and my little toe had a blister. Boo hoo. Oh Sigh, Kel lost her phone when we were in the cab to Zouk. See, that place is CURSED. Woops. I think the clubbers fucking hate me. Haha. Forgive me pls. Anyway ya.. It wrecked her mood totally. Fuck that fucking imbecile who took your phone, darling. CHEERRRR UP, though I know it's hard. :/ Anyhooo, she left early and guess what? I left my purse in her bag.. That leaves me PENNYLESS, EZ-LINKLESS, PURSELESS. LOL..! YES!!! Silly me. Calling Eerik was my final straw. He made me wait for around an hour? To finally realise he wasn't in Orchard??? Sigh :( So I cabbed home with Flor and he settled the cab fare for me first. Thank You my sweet darling brother okay. :) I know we are all weary and sleepy but thanks ya? Lol.

Bahhhh. Ya, like 'HAPPY' NEW YEAR?! Heh. I Only reached home at 6.15AM. Took a shower and slept at 7AM. Hmm hmm.. I think that's all about my New Year.. I will upload the pictures if I feel like. LOL. OKAYS. Back to PROJ WORK NOW! Totally forgotten about it. Yes, MY HOLIDAY! :)) GOOD NIGHT!!!!

Prepare to fall.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home